[Blindapple] apple emulator

Tyler Spivey tspivey at pcdesk.net
Fri Sep 6 10:33:58 EDT 2013

You might not know what you're doing wrong, but we don't know what
you're doing, because your post contains no useful information.
Please tell us what you've tried, and what happened when you did.
I could quote the readme back at you, but I assume you've read it. Let's
see if I can try to get you going.
1. Open the run dialog with windows+r.
type cmd and press enter.
2. cd into the directory where mess.exe is.
3. type: mess apple2ee -flop1 disks\dostalk.dsk
and press enter. Does it beep? If not, what happens?