[Blindapple] I Need Some Assistance

Brent Buswell brent at brentbuswell.com
Thu Sep 5 15:58:35 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

I have just recently downloaded the Apple2e emulator and have attempted to get it running. However, I seem to be having a slight problem. When I try to load any kind of disk image, I keep getting an error. It keeps telling me that I have run the emulator incorrectly. I have tried entering the commands just as shown in the readme file, and I have entered them according to what the program itself tells me but no matter what I try it does the same thing. I am running Windows 7 and it is a 64 bit system. A friend of mine is also having the same problem and he is running a Windows XP 32 bit system. If anyone has any suggestions as to what I can do to get this working that would just be awesome!

It is great to see that we can play these old games again, and I am looking forward to seeing if I can manage to do any better at them than I use to all those years ago.

Best Regards,
Brent Buswell