[Blindapple] CFFA 3000?

Carlos Melloni cmelloni at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:18:54 EDT 2013

I have it one and I'm very satisfied with the card. Great investment.
I'm mine opinion, the CFFA 3000 is the best way to transfer disk images to and from Apple II. You can use both CF and/or USB memory sticks. Depending on the CF/USB size, you can simulate several disks loaded in different Slots/Drivers in the Apple. I use my card in combination with Ciderpress running from the PC side http://ciderpress.sourceforge.net/ and images from Asimov ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/pub/apple_II/