[Blindapple] A Possible way to change disks with the emulator

Louis Bryant louis at braillesoft.net
Tue Sep 3 12:51:24 EDT 2013

Hi Darcy, I use the following command to restore a saved session with a new disk inserted, however it doesn't seem to work.
mess apple2ee -state 1 -flop1 disks\twriter.dsk

It simply starts up with Talking Writer after I started it with egames. After starting egames, I pressed scrol-lock+insert, followed by Shift+F7, and then the number 1.
Am I missing something? Best, Louis