[Blindapple] Talking Utilities

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Wed Oct 16 22:12:50 EDT 2013

>From what I've been able to read from Google, there was a DOS 3.3 and a
ProDOS version of something called Talking Utilities. I used to have the
ProDOS version about 20 years ago. I'm guessing that DOSTALK is the DOS
3.3 version most likely. Does anyone know if either of these Talking
Utilities disks is available Anywhere? I was able to read all about it
on Google, but wasn't able to find disk images.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"