[Blindapple] How in the world do I use the emmiluator?

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Mon Oct 14 01:10:11 EDT 2013

try moving the files off your flash drive into a folder on your c drive, that might be an issue; i'm not sure…
hth
michael

Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Connect with us on Facebook,
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com