[Blindapple] How in the world do I use the emmiluator?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sun Oct 13 23:07:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

Some basic info about your system would help. Are you on Windows or a
Mac? If Windows, what screen reader do you use? What all have you tried
to do, and what's happening? If you're on Windows, the following audio
demonstration might help.

Launching Apple IIe Emulator demo http://boo.fm/b1585373

If you're on a Mac that won't help, but you can probably use some
concepts from that demo to get it going.

Hope this helps.
Jayson