[Blindapple] I'm Finally Admitting it: Clueless With Space invaders! LOL

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Fri Oct 4 13:28:30 EDT 2013

The tone of your gun is supposed to match the tone of the monster, but
in reality, it seems to be one tone off to shoot. I think this is
because there is a zone to the left and to the right of the screen where
the monster can go, but your gun can't shoot there. It shoots in a
straight line from the middle of the gun, which takes up 3 spaces on
screen. This is probably what causes the confusion. As I recall, I
believe the gun needs to shoot one tone higher than the monster to
actually kill it. You can also shoot bombs, but that requires knowing
exactly where the monster was when it dropped the bomb, or being able to
see I believe a white bomb falling on a black screen. If you don't know,
don't try, as the bombs fall very quickly, and they can hit the ends of
your gun if you don't line up just right. Hope this helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"