[Blindapple] Starting the Emulator

Casey Zaczek caseykitten at comcast.net
Fri Oct 4 02:47:57 EDT 2013

Hi there,
Thanks very much for the audio file.  I still can't seem to get it,
though.  It says something to the effect of, "Mess is not recognized as
an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."  Am I
doing something really wrong, and will this harm my computer in any
way?  I am just cautious of that.  Thanks again, and I'm sorry if my
question sounds weird.
Casey