[Blindapple] apple2ee emulator with windows xp 32bit

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Nov 17 04:42:11 EST 2013

No, the GUI is totally inaccessible.  What exactly does it say?  The only
GUI which comes with the emulator itself is to change disks.  There are
front-end GUIs which are completely separate.  I looked at one and it
appears to be accessible, but I didn't see anything about changing keys.
Everything you can do in the GUI can also be done in either mess.ini or
apple2ee.ini.  I apologize that the documentation is very confusing and
probably too comprehensive, but keep looking as there is almost definitely
an .ini setting to add without a GUI.