[Blindapple] new to the apple 2 ee emulator

Josh joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 21:24:45 EST 2013

I really like the apple2ee emulator. I played with it, am now familiar
with echo commands and it is very simple to use. reminds me of ms-dos
back in the early 1990s. and echo sounds a bit like the old artic
transport synthesizer and if you set it right you can make it sound like
a braille n speak.

sent from my windows 7 laptop