[Blindapple] new to the apple 2 ee emulator

Siobhan Murphy siobhan-m at comcast.net
Wed Nov 13 21:16:22 EST 2013

Hi Josh. First off, awesome on downloading the emulator. I don't go past what's been included though if anyone wants to help I'm open to it. Anyway as for a desktop keyboard I'm on a Mac laptop. If you need help installing the emulator someone can help with windows or i can with the Mac setup. It's slightly complicated but when someonehelps, it seems so simple. Let us know what we can do to start you playing old games.
Siobhan