[Blindapple] Freeq by Psychic Bunny

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Tue Nov 5 08:55:29 EST 2013

Hi,

Is this an iOS program? If so, I'm sorry, but you're posting to entirely
the wrong list. I should probably make this clear by changing the name
of the list, but this list was created back in 2004, when the iPhone
didn't exist, VoiceOver probably didn't exist on Macs, and Apple was
nowhere near in the disability spotlight they are now, or where they'd
been back in the 80's and early 90's with their first line of home
computers.
Jayson