[Blindapple] Strategy or RPG games?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Nov 5 03:40:15 EST 2013

A2 should compile under just about anything.  I don't know how OS X does
things, but I got it working on SunOS, Linux, plain DOS with djgpp and BSDI,
so it should just work without too much hassle.  You want a2new.tgz which I
can send if you can't find it elsewhere, but it should be on Asimov.  There
is also a2.tgz which is slightly older.  I'm not sure exactly what's new
about a2new, but it seems to compile and work a bit better.  You'll probably
need 32-bit libraries.  I had problems getting it to compile on 64-bit Debian.