[Blindapple] tt13 disks

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Nov 5 03:02:25 EST 2013

There is something wrong with the disk which prevents it from booting
properly.  I'll try to take a look if I have time.  I suspect it needs some
kind of DOS put on it as all of the files are there.  Way back when I first
encountered that disk, it booted fine, but for some reason, Jayson's copy
seems unbootable.  Fortunately, you don't actually need to boot it to get it
to talk as it loads the necessary files into memory when you run the talking
demo.  Actually, it's probably better to run it without Textalker as it
seems to overwrite Textalker in memory when the demo starts.  If I can get
it to boot properly, I'll post a copy to the list.