[Blindapple] question about dosages on apple

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Nov 4 03:05:34 EST 2013

This is really off topic for the list.  Are you talking about old MS-DOS
games or Apple DOS 3.3 games?  It sounds like you mean MS-DOS games.  You
could try dosemu which is designed for Linux.  It probably won't compile on
a Mac, but it might.  Otherwise, I would set up a virtual machine either
running Linux or FreeDOS and try that.  If you mean Apple DOS 3.3 games, you
need the Mac emulator package with Echo support.  If you really want to use
the Apple II with VoiceOver, there is a text-based emulator called A2 which
should compile and work, but I'm not a Mac user and I can't help you
further.  This really isn't the list for asking about non-Apple games.