[Blindapple] Talking Utilities

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Nov 1 05:20:29 EDT 2013

Can you be more specific?  I'm sure dostalk.dsk isn't what you want.  Street
Electronics shipped various utilities with the Echo if that's what you're
after.  They're available on Asimov and I have a Textalker 1.3 disk which
doesn't boot.  Other than that, maybe you mean the utilities from Apple
which would ship with DOS 3.3 and ProDOS.  By default, ProDOS Filer doesn't
talk, but there was a version modified to talk.  The DOS 3.3 utilities talk
fine.  The Textalker 1.3 disk has an interesting demo with a female boice
which sounds nothing like the traditional Echo.

--
Have a good day,
Tony Baechler
tony at baechler.net