[Blindapple] Eamons

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Mar 7 02:55:48 EST 2013

Tom and anyone else with old Eamon disks,

Please contact me off list with as much detail as possible about what you
have.  I wrote to the Eamon site webmaster and there is quite a bit of
interest in anything not already on eamonag.org.  He says there were a lot
of six room, two monster games which were never officially distributed.  Are
those the ones you have or do you have something else?  I know the early
Eamons didn't have the save game routine which was added later by the NEUC
around 1984 when all of the games released up to that time were updated and
bugs were fixed.  I would be very interested in anything released before
1984 that wasn't modified by the NEUC.

I'm sure I can find someone who is willing to transfer your disks if that's
an issue.  Perhaps there is a local Apple II enthusiast in your area or
maybe you can get your Apple set up.  I would be willing to pay a small
amount for your time to get these Eamons into circulation if indeed they are
lost.  Any small detail you have would be helpful, such as where you got
them and if they were sold by a dealer or not.

Thanks very much for letting the list know that they're out there.  I really
hope I can look at them soon.