[Blindapple] Exciting news for the Blind Apple II emulation community!

Rachel Keyte racheldk at tpg.com.au
Wed Aug 28 05:57:53 EDT 2013

wow, I have fond memories of some of the Echo games - one that comes
to mind I loved was where Echo would announce a key on the keyboard
and repeat it getting higher in pitch til you pressed it. If you
missed, it would explode.
Also remember wordtalk?
I still have all those floppy discs; guess they're no good now but
just can't throw them out. Lol
I'm worried I'm not technical enough for the below but I might
certainly give it a go. :)