[Blindapple] Looking for Apple II with discs.

Ryan Conroy staindaddict at juno.com
Mon Jul 19 07:52:43 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an Apple II computer with the echo speech software. It had a little voicebox that came with it.I think it's either an Apple II E, or an Apple IIGS.
I'm very interested in playing the old text games again. I.E. Origin Trail, and I can't think of any others. lol All the classics though.
My main interest is the Eamon games. I don't know if anyone still has any, or knows where they can be purchased from, but this is the main reason I want the computer to play these games.
If anyone has what I'm looking for, and is willing to sell or get rid of it, please let me know.

Take care,
Ryan C.