[Blindapple] Apple IIGS with Accessories for Sale

Louis Bryant louis at braillesoft.net
Sat Jul 17 18:47:40 EDT 2010

Hi all Apple II fans! We are moving, and I am finding that I am less interested in my Apple IIGS and disks. I would like to sell it, accessories included for about $300. Included is a color monitor, Echo II Speech, the main GS itself, over 200 disks most with Textalker for DOS installed and some with Textalker for ProDOS, lots of games including Battleship, Hangman, Oregon Trail, Kidnapped, APH training diskettes, Lettertalk Plus, Music disks, special utilities, Lessons in using the echo II, a special disk from SoftTape that with the right equipment allows you to do voice recordings, some wacko programs I wrote when I was ten years old for fun, EchoWords, Words and Words Pro, a spellchecking disk, Talking Typer, Programming Basic manuals disks, two floppy five in a quarter drives, one 3 and a half floppy disk drive, keyboard, BBS disks to access networks from dial-up modems, and all the wires you need for it to run. If you are interested, please get back to me via louis at BrailleSoft.net and we can make payment and delivery arrangements. Thanks.