[Blindapple] Anyone still here? And a few software requests

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 26 05:33:32 EST 2010

I think I have version 1.2 of Textalker GS. Unfortunately, I'm almost sure I
don't have the docs. From what I have heard, APH doesn't have anything of
that vintage any more either. I have a 3.5 disk of TTGS 1.2. Not sure what
all it has on it. My IIgs has a bad IWM chip I think, it eats disks when it
tries to write to them. In the market for a replacement computer unit,
preferably ROM 03, the later one. If you want me to see what I have, I could
dig out my GS, damaged though it is, and see what's on the 800K disk, and
Shrinkit it if you want.