[Blindapple] Anyone still here? And a few software requests

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 20 17:35:24 EST 2010

Hi,

     Pending another response or two from the Usenet, I should hopefully
have a better solution which will also allow you to receive disk images on
your Apple. But I'm making one very big assumption here. Are you using a
Windows PC? If not, this might complicate things, as I've never used ADT on
a Mac.
     Which GS port are you connecting to the PC? In other words, what slot
do you use to output text or data from the GS? The reason I ask is, this new
version of ADT will by default use the modem port in slot 2. Furthermore, as
far as I know, this program won't talk, so configuring it for something
different might be a bit of a problem.
Thanks.