[Blindapple] One more question.

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Sat Aug 28 21:38:38 EDT 2010

You'll have to have the Textalker program to make the Echo talk.  You'll also
have to have a speaker attached to the card -- either that or earphones.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html