[Blindapple] Echo for Apple II GS?

Ryan Conroy staindaddict at juno.com
Wed Aug 18 08:24:23 EDT 2010

Thanks for clarifying that. I guess the speakers I have will work then because there is an echo card in the computer.
I bought the computer from someone on this list, actually. I didn't understand that you just needed the card, and not the box. I love the Apple, but I'm not very Apple smart. lol
What I do need now though is an II GS keyboard. I don't have one, and I obviously need it. I got the speakers, the mouse, the computer, but no keyboard. Anyone have one?

Ryan