[Blindapple] Off-Topic - Daylight Saving Time

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 13 04:58:02 EST 2007

Hello,
Tony, thanks for pointing out the directory issue. I downloaded this program
from a website that was offering it. Whether or not they got Microsoft's
permission to offer it is anyone's guess. The program can be found on the
Windows 98SE CD at least, so anyone who owns a CD of that OS would legally
own a copy anyway. As for directories, I still use PKunzip for DOS to unzip
files on my 98SE system, old habits die hard! When doing so, I almost never
use the -d option to extract files in their proper directories, unless I
know of a need to do so or I am instructed to do so. Therefore, the files
just wound up where I unzipped them.
Jayson.