[Blindapple] MicroDrive controller

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 10 19:22:03 EST 2006

Hello everybody,
I just purchased a MicroDrive controller card and a 128MB compact flash card
from www.gse-reactive.com.  This place has lots of interesting new products
for Apple computers.  I had a long exchange of Emails with support and what
he told me made me think the utility software would be accessible so I went
ahead.  The MicroDrive is a card which lets an IIe or IIgs use compact flash
cards as storage.  You can also hook some older IDE hard drives to it for
extra storage but I'd bet that would require a bigger power supply than what
is included from the factory.  I'll let everyone here know how it works out!
He did indicate he'd give me a full refund including return shipping if the
software turns out not to be usable.
Jayson.