[Blindapple] Apple textfiles.

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Sep 27 01:37:55 EDT 2005

Hello.  Yes, see my previous message on textfiles.com.  I remembered it and
yes it's interesting but very little is reference.  I am not really
interested in cracking graphical games or game cheats.  Finding ways to
edit raw sectors is interesting and could be useful but isn't really what I
had in mind.  If you're into breaking copy protection, there is a lot of
that there.  Again quite a bit of swearing though which could be offensive
to some.  You can download the full directory in one archive file if you
want.  There is a link at the very bottom of the page.

At 07:16 PM 9/26/2005 +1000, you wrote:
>For those looking for references.
>While this site doesn't contain any actual a2 reference manuals,
>it does contain a whole bunch of useful info, and will keep you reading
>for many hours (if you're so inclined).
>http://www.textfiles.com/apple/
>Regards
>Aarn

Now over 17,000 free ebooks available from Project Gutenberg, the oldest
producer of public domain literature online.

http://gutenberg.org/