[Blindapple] Interesting site

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Mon Jan 10 06:10:15 EST 2005

For those of you with a little sight, (or those who just want to impress their friends),
http://www.virtualapple.com is very cool.
It doesn't work with speech, (though we can reboot it, change disks, and change the speed on our own,
but its interesting because it hasn't been done before that I know of.
For those who haven't guessed, its an apple emulator, with a whole bunch of disks, that runs as an activex plugin inside your browser.
(so, natrually, it requires Internet Explorer)
Neat huh.
Well, anyway, that's my rave for the night,
happy new year all.
Regards
Aaron