[Blindapple] New Eamons

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Apr 17 02:01:32 EDT 2005

Hi all.  Well, thanks to our own Jayson Smith, eamonag.org now has a
standard .dsk image of Eamon adventure 249.  Also, in the what's new
section of eamonag.org, you will see two new adventures, numbers 250 and
251.  I have not looked at or played them so I can't comment
further.  Apparently there is a new newsletter also.  People can now
download the full Eamon CD in a .rar file.  I don't know if this is a
compressed iso image or something else.  For the PC, there are a few new
Eamon Deluxe games.  Information on all of this can be found at:

http://www.eamonag.org/

Just look for the what's new page and have fun!