[Blindapple] Finally, some disk images.

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 8 04:58:39 EDT 2005

Hi,
Yep, I'm still interested in the Doubletalk disk.  Also, didn't you get a
copy of that Talking disk everybody was talking about a while back?  The one
with Talking Writer, Typing Game, Dragon Maze, etc.  Have you imaged that
one yet?  I'd love to have a copy of that, not only just to have it, but
also to convert it to Prontodos to see if it still works and I bet it'd be
much faster that way!
Jayson.