[Blindapple] Changes to the disk library

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 29 14:13:15 EST 2004

Hi everybody,
The disk library at http://jaybird.no-ip.info/disks has undergone a
makeover.  That address now takes you to a real web page where you can go to
the various directories.  Most of them now have no real web pages and so
will just give you Apache generated indexes.  The "commercial" directory is
where you will find all the commercial products distributed with the kind
permission of the authors.  Currently most of the Microtalk products I have,
and Braille Edit 2.45 by Raised Dot are available for download.  Bex 3.0
will be coming soon.  I am very greatful to these people for allowing me to
distribute their products.
Jayson.