[Blindapple] Doubletalk question

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 29 02:33:20 EST 2004

Hi,
If you have ProTerm from Microtalk, you should be able to use that to
transfer disk images back and forth.  That's the most speech friendly
program I've found, as well it should be.  Kermit is ok once you get used to
it, but I seem to recall that you had to turn off the Echo speech just
before you got a transfer started or it would drive you absolutely bonkers
with status reports.
Jayson.