RDC products (was Re: [Blindapple] Doubletalk question)

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 28 01:59:15 EST 2004

Hi,
I've got an Email into David asking about the legal status of BEX 3.0 and
Braille Edit 2.45.  I have disk images of both but am not making them
available until and unless I get the "all clear" from him.  On the website
they said they were considering making a CD with all the newsletters,
manuals and software and, get this, an emulator so you can run it all on the
PC.  Wonder what accessible emulator they're planning on using?  In my
wildest dreams, they're writing their own emulator which is totally
accessible and/or includes Echo emulation, but that's just wishful thinking
I think.  If that actually did happen, there would probably be our ultimate
answer for accessible Apple emulation.
Jayson.