[Blindapple] Doubletalk question

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Thu Nov 25 18:31:22 EST 2004

Scat can load into
High memory, Language card, and a special version for 64k machines running diversidos.
I'm not sure what the current status of scat is,
I didn't actually get it with my doubletalk,
I had an extremely old version that came with a brieftalk (essentially a laser 128 with a doubletalk attached to it).
So there might be more recent versions.
Regards
Aaron