[Blindapple] The gs is talking!

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 24 07:15:50 EST 2004

Oh I just thought of something.  Do you have a super serial card?  The
standard version of ADT requires a super serial card or hardware compatible.
The built-in GS ports are not hardware compatible with the Super Serial
card.  There is a version of ADT for the GS ports, but it can only receive
disk images to the Apple, not image existing disks, which is stupid.
Jayson.