[Blindapple] Doubletalk question

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 27 15:01:08 EST 2004

Hi,
Yes, if you don't mind, I'd love to have an image of the Doubletalk disk.
Most of mine is in good shape but I have two bad blocks, I think in one of
the LPC vocabulary files.  No hurry on it though, just whenever you get
around to it.
Thanks.
Hope you had a merry Christmas and wishing you the best for the upcoming new
year!
Jayson.