[DECtalk] Software DECtalk availability (was Re: using dectalk with orca in ubuntu)

Miguel Villagomez miguelv064 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 17:36:30 EST 2024

Hi Jason,
According to Dean Blazie, when fellow list member Jake Gross inquired which
version of DECtalk his company is using, they are using a software version
that was last modified in 2023.
It wouldn't surprise me if they’re using DECtalk version 4.99, which is the
version from GitHub. The last GitHub commit was made 2 months ago, as of
this writing.