[DECtalk] Dectalk, Windows, NVDA addon, Linux, Android setups?

Miguel Villagomez miguelv064 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 06:48:24 EST 2023

Hello.
Those are different versions of DECtalk. Over time, as newer versions of
the synthesizer were released, the voice quality was changed.
It's hard to describe the differences in text, so I recommend you try them
out using the DECtalk Speak Windows archive from fellow list member Jake
Gross.
You can find that archive right here:
https://datajake.braillescreen.net/tts/dectalk%20software%20and%20manual/DECtalk%20Speak%20windows.7z