[DECtalk] songs sung by artificial intelligence

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Wed Apr 5 17:45:10 EDT 2023

Hi,

That is very impressive indeed. I personally don’t like that genre of music very much, but it’s amazing how closely the A.I can emulate the voices.

By the sound, I’m guessing the voice is purely generated, by ”listening” to recordings of the singers, meaning that I’m guessing it might be possible to emulate almost any singer.

A fun experiment, if that would ever happen, would be to use DECtalk’s singing voice, because I’m guessing we would then get a more ”capeable” DECtalk singer, with a wider range, which is really my only complain about DECtalk’s existing singing capabilities.

Thank you for sharing this, Blake.

Kind regards:

Aksel