[DECtalk] GitHub DECtalk is really coming along quite nicely

jamminjerry at jjhof.com jamminjerry at jjhof.com
Mon Oct 17 00:19:55 EDT 2022

I noticed at least on my desktop, the NVDA one works just fine, but the sappi 5 one doesn’t seem to work very well. If I try using the sappi 5 one with NVDA, I just get Microsoft voices even though it says perfect paul, and such. JFW on the other hand seems to speak in different languages, but not English. Smile. Hey at least the NVDA one works. This is really cool!