[DECtalk] DECTalk 4.2 Alpha

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 17:52:55 EDT 2022

I changed the subject line for archival purposes. I can confirm the
speak window contained in alphadt.zip will not run on Windows 10. When I
run the executable, I am told: "This app can't run on your PC". I also
agree with Tony that the zip is Alpha software, due to the name "alpha"
in the zip filename.

Blake