[DECtalk] an article about speech synthesis methods

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 10:58:06 EDT 2021

Hi all,

While browsing the most recent Top Tech Tidbits newsletter, I came
across this blog post which explains different methods for creating
speech synthesis.

https://tink.uk/notes-on-synthetic-speech/

The author claims, at the time this message is written, that parametric
synthesis is not available for screen readers. I wrote to her already
about the parametric synthesis solution RHVoice. Some of you might find
the article explaining various TTS methods of interest. I definitely did!