[DECtalk] Auction: DECtalk Express for sale

aksel at blindsigtmail.dk aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Tue May 21 17:20:22 EDT 2019

Hi,

I've desited to sell my DECtalk Express on auction. Everyone can bid
until thursday at 22:00 utc, that's 47 hours and 15 minuttes from now.

The DECtalk Express is in great shap. With it I send the charger, the
case/cover, a 10 f long cable for connecting to PC, and a serial o USB
converter with a cd with drivers.

The battery is dead, but it works fine with the charger. However, the
charger has been mounded with a danish plug, so you'll have to use an
adapter for plugs in other countries. Also, the adapter must convert
from 230 to 120 voltage, if you live in America.

The firmware version is 4.2cD, but it can be upgraded. I've other
firmware version to it on my computer, so please write back to me, if
you want it upgraded to another version before biding/buying, and I'll
do it free of charge.

Best regards:
Aksel Christoffersen