[DECtalk] Dectalk DTC01 manuals

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon May 6 14:51:35 EDT 2019

Hello,
While Googling I came across what are apparently electronic copies of manuals for the Dectalk DTC01. I recall that some members of this list own or have used these Dectalk devices. I am sharing a link to the manuals in case anyone finds the information useful. Strangely, the base domain (dec8.info) lacks a home page. This is evident by selecting "parent directory" links a few times. So if you choose to download these files, I would suggest running the PDFs through your antivirus software to be safe. Since the 3 files (installation instructions, owner's manual and programmer's manual) are large, it seems that there are a lot of images.  So the files might not  be very accessible for us screen reader users. Since I do not own a Dectalk DTC01 myself, I have not tried to read any of the documents. To access the manual files which I found via Google, paste the following into your favorite web browser.
http://dec8.info/DEC/DECtalk/