[DECtalk] A DECtalk song I've made

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Fri Jun 28 11:09:55 EDT 2019

Hi Blake,

I’m glad you like the DECtalk song. No, I’m not at all a member of the band. Gasolin’ was an old band from the 70’s. You can hear the original song on youtube here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESWg3LREby4 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESWg3LREby4&list=LLGGLRBiAnn9TYYNpll5QcPA&index=662> &list=LLGGLRBiAnn9TYYNpll5QcPA&index=662

I used a Yamaha Tyros4 keyboard for the music, and I bought the midifile from midispot.com.

I uploaded the song as a wav-file, because I’m totally lossless-freak, and try to avoid mp3-files. However, I can upload it as a flac-file insteat, if you’d like that.

Best regards:

Aksel Christoffersen