[DECtalk] A DECtalk song I've made

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Fri Jun 28 05:50:31 EDT 2019

Hi,

First, I find a backing track, or use a midi file. It depends of which I
think sounds best. Then, I guess on what the tempo is, and start to write
the DECtalk phoneme times so it matches with the tempo. I then continue and
write maybe 4 lines of the song with DECtalk, and then start the music, and
press play in DECtalk at the right moment, so the DECtalk plays along with
the music, to test if it syncronise perfect with the music. If it’s good, I
just continue writing the DECtalk song. If it doesn’t, I adjust the phonemes
until it’s as I like.

Best regards:

Aksel Christoffersen