[DECtalk] legality of dectalk, II

Brandon Tyson brandongold98 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 20:41:57 EDT 2019

Hello,

I saw a page pertaining to the archive I posted awhile back.
Is the Blake this article refers to Blake Roberts?

http://www.theflameofhope.co/DECTALK%20READER%201.html

What would the status of this DecTalk SAPI be?

Thanks,

Brandon

--
“Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.”
– J. C. Hare & A. W. Hare