[DECtalk] DecTalk emulator

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Mon Jul 29 00:01:54 EDT 2019

Hi,
I am also having difficulty figuring out how to use the Dectalk emulator from archive.org. I remember that a couple of years ago a Dectalk emulator was generated which has Dectalk 2.0 and 1.8 available. Digging through the list archives (thanks Google!), I found the 2017 message from Jake Gross containing regarding Dectalk emulator download link on his site and instructions on loading Dectalk 2.0  and 1.8 emulation  in Mame. I can confirm that the download link which Jake provided still functions, as I just downloaded his emulator.
Here is a link to the archived message.
http://bluegrasspals.com/pipermail/dectalk/2017-October/004871.html
 I don't know if the Dectalk emulator on archive.org uses a different version of Dectalk. Maybe the archive.org zip is the same emulator without Mame...