[DECtalk] decTalk and speech-fx-inc

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 23:21:09 EDT 2019

Well, I did tell Roger that I am using a decTalk addon made by an unknown author which is probably illegal. He did not even get back to me about that issue. I wonder if he will try to take me to court and sue me for using the decTalk access32 NVDA addon made by the unknown author? I just use the addon on my personal tablet/laptop for personal use only. Roger did not even threaten me with legal action in any of his emails when I mentioned I use the illegal addon. Instead, rather, he just simply ignored the fact that I am using such an addon, and am also using the speak-windows of various decTalk versions, again for personal use only. I wonder if speech-fx even cares I am using this software? I did tell Roger I am blind and on social security, maybe he figures its not worth taking me to court over using an illegal decTalk access32 NVDA-addon?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10